Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 7, 2023

I’m not as good as I once was

 This is been really true the last two weeks I did the flowers last week it took me a think about 15 hours at the gravesite to get them made, and I didn’t do nearly as many as I usually do so I worked on them  2 days

Then Thursday and Wednesday I cleaned Jr’s house. It took me a long time. I don’t even know how long I’ll bet it took me six or seven hours at least usually when I used to do his house a few years ago, took me three hours to get it done I had to stay down there to do laundry much longer than that but just to clean the house I could do it in three hours , no more.

Then I noticed this last legs and knees are swelling. I guess Betty’s right I need to get out and start walking taking that cane with me.

I went to see Frankie today. I had the most wonderful time. He is really a good Christian man and I am thankful that he is my cousin.

No comments: