Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Sometimes things don’t work out as planned

 Since being out here my hair had turned kind of this chicken yellow color and I didn’t like it so I went to Sally’s beauty supply yesterday and picked up bleach and then I picked up a toner. They’re used to be a color in the 70s it was called white minx, I called it toilet seat white it was that color and that’s what I was shooting for so of course the little girl who helped me had never heard of white minx and she showed me this yellow color and I said no no I wanted the color like toilet seat white so she text me over we look at this little swab of hair that they have at the color was snowcapped white  and it was as white as a toilet seat. I said this is perfect.


So this morning I got up and I bleached my hair.It was pretty white, but I thought off put this toner on and it will tone down any yellow that I might have  . I did not know that it was going to turn into grandma Gaddys blue hair. I swear to goodness it looks just like it. I’m gonna have to go back to Sally’s and get more white bleach and see if I can fix it, on the upside my old hairdresser out here is going to cut my hair on Saturday. Maybe she will help me 

The other thing is every since I’ve been out here driving my car people are honking at me now I’ve driven in traffic a lot, and I have hardly ever been honked at for doing something wrong. It just doesn’t happen to me often but I’ve had in the last two weeks I have been honked at least 50 times, I turned around and I can’t even tell who’s honking or what I’ve done wrong and I was really starting to lose my confidence in my driving which of course sisters think I can’t drive anyway. So I have bird Doodoo on my car again and yesterday evening I pulled it out back and use Bill’s washer and re-wash my car then about six I was gonna take the grandkids down to the volleyball place where they could play volleyball inside. My car was still parked at the back and by now, Bill was working on his motorcycle , when I went to take off my horn honked.

Bill hollered roll down your window mom he said did you just honk your horn I said no my horn doesn’t work. Remember he tried to fix it he even bought a new one and it still did not fix it and he said oh well there must be a short in the relay somewhere I need to unhook it, and then it dawned on me. I have been honking at myself. The little horn on my car apparently is pretty quiet and my music is pretty loud so I guess I’ve got my confidence back about driving but I’m not really that bad of a driver. But then again, I guess it does mean im


pretty stupid.


4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I like your hair. You don’t need more bleach.

Anonymous said...

Sits granny gaddy blue

Anonymous said...

Allready fixed it

Anonymous said...

When I walked into the beauty supply, the girl that waited on me yesterday said oh, I’m so sorry when she saw me