Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

It’s always Sunny in Arizona

 Boy, the weather has been beautiful. I have still been a little sick. I went back to urgent care today got some high-powered drug Levaquin. Erin will know what that is. I’ve only had it three times in my whole life. They save it for the really big one you know.

In about an hour I’ll take the two kids down so they can play on the volleyball indoor court for free tonight. Lexi likes to go but she wants someone to go with us so Seth goes with her. I told him he might be able to get a girlfriend this way since it’s mostly girls volleyball.

Today my blood pressure was really high when I was at the doctor and they asked me if I had taken my blood pressure pay off I told him I always take it at night. It was 180/120 they about had a stroke and then I explained that well last night I was taking my pills. I dropped one in the dark and I didn’t want to turn the light on and find it so I just went with that and I didn’t know which one I had drop that. I kind of figured out. It was the blood pressure one, so sure enough when I got home I was laying right there on the floor. I just picked it up and swallowed it.


 I kind of figured out. It was the blood pressure one, so sure enough when I got home I was laying right there on the floor. I just picked it up and swallowed it.

Bill got home from work and he is outside shining up his Harley which I think is the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen he doesn’t think it’s that beautiful but boy I do absolutely love it he said that he likes his other bike just as well and thinks it looks just as nice, but it doesn’t and it certainly does not sound nearly as nice as the Harley. He got a new position at a new Amazon place and he hast to drive father now but he has a lot better hours and he’s gonna start driving the Harley. I told him he would be the envy of everyone in the parking lot and he said now there’s not many 68 year old women that are there working with him . Return.

Kimberly just runs herself ragged tending to kids in working and cleaning house making meals since I was so sick today I stop by Walmart and picked up several cans of soup and a whole box of crackers. I intend to have that for a few days she sure don’t need to be cooking for me. Osama I’m eating the yogurt that I was supposed to been eating all alarm cause there’s fever blisters all in my mouth and I have that I don’t know what it is that white stuff that little babies get in their , I’ll eat the yogurt. Maybe it will help 

I decided I’m coming home a week from today. I figured that would be a good day to start out after being on these antibiotics and steroids for another five or six days I had to be feeling better if it’s cold at home I may just turn around and come back because I sure have enjoyed the sunshine. I better soak it up now. 

Oh sister, Fleta tell me today that her and Betty are going on a wonderful trip to Kentucky or Tennessee or one of those other backward places besides Arkansas to look up to people they invited me to go along. They didn’t want me to feel left out. I’m pretty sure I’ll just stay home, can’t imagine riding in the car with two of them talking nonstop about dead people and dead peoples relatives 

It is Jake’s birthday in just a and I had forgotten that I have got to get him something sent This is pitiful of me. I thought of Lexi and Melissa But I had forgotten about Jake.

Well, another day shot kids to school. I went to the doctor. I went to the pharmacy and picked up Medicine  went to Walmart and got groceries I went to Sally’s beauty supply and got more bleach for my hair. I went back and picked up the kids and that’s been my day so far. When I got the kids and got home, I am mediately to the shower and put on my night clothes. I wouldn’t want to miss any sleep.

No comments: