Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Making good use of time here ..

 Well I got a car I have my eye on 4 4x4s they are not wood and light weight going to get bill to cut them to length for me and I will use pallet wood to make a flower bed or lettuce or something ourt by Clayton’s shed to cover up the old well head sticking out of the ground where I want to make a pretty place for me to rest… 

Went outside today and I’m sure I burned at least 50 cardboard boxes from Amazon … I had Seth flatten them yesterday with the tractor bucket so I did not have to tear them apart to get in the burn barrel but still the cardboard flew out but I was right on top of it … 

I know something that you don’t know sisters Cheryl Ann just called me. They are releasing Barbara from hospice. She is so much better. They’re going to start the home health again. She’s still going to stay there where she’s at she’s able to sit out for like three hours at a time, she started working her little puzzles that she did those word puzzles she started those again, I couldn’t believe it when Cheryl Ann called me I was like Yepeee so it’s just a miracle I tell Cheryl thanks for calling me cause I like knowing things that sisters don’t know. Well.


I tell Cheryl thanks for calling me cause I like knowing things that sisters don’t know. Well


Well, I have made stuffed shells for supper. You know those great big macaroni shells that you put ricotta and mozzarella and sad and stuff like that in. I made a whole pan for us cause I love them and I’ll have a salad and then the grandkids don’t like those so I made some spaghetti meat hamburger and cut up a little cooked bacon and added yellow cheese. Yeah, you know that that blended yellow cheese it has some white in it and stuffed a pan of those and covered it with the yellow cheese and sauce for the grandkids so poor old Kimmy won’t have to cook today. She asked to cook every day. 

I also made an lemon Billy loves them. It’s just a yellow cake mix that I get lemons and I grade them and then squeeze the juice out and add it to the cake mix then for the frosting as soon as they come out of the oven and it’s still hot I have powdered sugar with more lemons I squeezed and more zest and I put it on top. But Bill cut down his lemon tree on me and I couldn’t find any to steal along the roadways so I had to go to the grocery store. I went to whole foods. It was the closest and I walked ride and the door and the first thing there was a big old pallet of lemons, the size of grapefruits they were $.79 each. I bought three it’s so wonderful. And I went and bought more jars of that honey Kimberly sent me for Christmas the orange blossom and I mixed it with the lemon juice a little of it. And made me some cough medicine to drink because I love it.

Well, I’m off for today. I hope everyone is as warm as I am today. God is good.


2 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

Does Kimmy know you called her poor and old?

Galla Creek said...

The cake sounds so good.

I knew abt Barbara as Brenda told. It’s great news. I really wasn’t surprised.

Glad you are having a good time with your family.