Total Pageviews

Friday, April 28, 2023

Knees please

 Stop hurting…

Well, after running my new tiller for several hours, the other day, which I didn’t get everything done, but since then my knees have been killing me. So yesterday I went off to the doctor hoping to get a Cortizone shot. I’ve never had one in my knees at all. Well, they do not do them there at our little green forest office. But they did give me a bunch of salve to put on them, which works wonderful with the pain I had used it before. So I have my knee braces on today and I’m going to do a few little things not much.

It is rained for the last two days. At least maybe more I lose count. It’s certainly not been sunny.

AEm came by on Wednesday that was wonderful. She’s doing great in school and they had a formal thing to go to her and her boyfriend at U of A. The pictures were so cute. I’m going to get a couple put on canvas.

Well, it’s Friday She’s not home yet. At least she didn’t stop by have a little Poutre. Maybe she’s getting us something really good for lunch I hope so. I have to go back today and take the hotspot back.

I’ve got to get to sewing.

I am posting a picture of Lex and Emily and one of my grand



 girl Lexi of her volleyball pictures

No comments: