Total Pageviews

Friday, March 24, 2023

Warm to hot!

 Oh we have had beautiful weather. I worked out in the yard some with Kimberly and the kids today you know I enjoy picking up limbs and bricks and things like that so that was really nice. I came back in and took a shower and change from my night clothes I had on into the night clothes that I’m wearing tonight, so that hasn’t changed.

The Grandest just got on a plane to come to Arizona. They will be here really late tonight. Ralph’s parents are picking them up and they’re staying with his  parents but in the morning at 8 o’clock I need to pick up Kenzie and the grandest and take Kenzie to have her nails done. I’ll have to look after the baby, but what a sacrifice we all have to make we all need to do our part.

I have enjoyed the grandkids like you would not believe they are getting older and just funnier and funnier. I have been able to take them to school most days. It’s just three or 4 miles down the road. This way Kimberley doesn’t have  to do that and some days I picked them up. I’ve been to Lexi‘s volleyball practices and tomorrow evening. We go to a two day tournament. It’s just over in Mesa so we’ll come home and then go back the next evening. I’m excited about that. It’s kind of late though, so I hope I can stay up you know I’m not a night owl anymore most the time. 

Bill is helping a friend on his car it’s it’s a guy that I really like I’ve known him for years. He’s the one that worked at discount that got us all the good deals on the tires. He’s already come over once this is the second time I got to same. I told him finally a good looking friend of Bills. Most of them look like old hippies. 

Kimberly just is on the run all the time tending to kids cooking working taking Bill his lunch at like 4 o’clock in the evening because he works till 10 looks like he could do that she kind of likes taking it to him I think it gives her a break in course. He loves it getting something homemade and hot food He’s off today and tomorrow And he will go in Sunday. I believe I could be wrong on that. Kimberly works Monday through Friday. That’s pretty easy and she works from home most days once she had to go to the office. 

I got to see Benjamin it was a joy and he said he’d rather have cash then the cedar chest and he said that after I told him Austin really wanted the cedar chest he does like Austin but I knew Benjamin really did not want a cedar chest first of all he said I don’t really have any place in my room. I can put it grandma because it’s all full of electronics, so that’ll work out fine it was for his graduation and I’ll just send him cash for that. 

I called sister Fleta again today and she is sick. She needs to go back to the doctor. I’m not even sure I bother telling her that but she needs to because she was sick like two weeks ago real bad and finally went to the doctor and got medicine and felt better and now she’s sick again so she needs to go back because it wasn’t enough to kick it. I hope she goes and Fleta is like never sick. Well if she is, she never tells anyone she’s gotta be really sick before she tells anyone and she told me today so she needs to go to the doctor. 

I have my own room here at Bill‘s. There’s a Greta big projection TV that I figured out how to use. It’s pretty neat. It’s a blowup mattress but it’s one of the nice ones I have stuff strong everywhere. I really need to clean it up but I just kind of shove it back in the suitcase and lower the lid. It works pretty well

Hi, they have a fire pit outside and I’m one cool evening. I’m gonna go out and start a fire, but we’ve not really had a cool evening yet. By the way, I planted more tomato plant seeds while I was out here in a container I intend to haul them home. The sun is on them 24 hours a day and it’s not getting below 50° at night. I assume they will do better than the ones I have sitting at my house especially since sister is sick. 

Love the picture of Astrid and her wedding. It was so nice and you know she sent invitations out for May. The something for that we can have a get together they’re having food so of course I signed up first thing then I kept on reading and they expect you to bring a gift I’m like well I didn’t read that when I said I was going, I guess I’ll come through with some thing. Ha ha. 

I am still under the weather, but I’m doing my breathing treatments and that helps although I can’t stand doing them they make me so shaky and I live I can always go to urgent care out here if I get a little worse, I don’t know I think if I do three treatments today I’ll probably be OK but ones a lot three is kind of overkill. 

Well excited about seeing the Grandest tomorrow I just can’t wait. As usual I talked instead of typed not even going to proofread it so there’s lots of errors, but I bet y’all can figure it out.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Love hearing all your news. Good news Sister's better.