Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Hiding under the electric throw

 It seems like this is all I have done for the last week. I am so cold. I just cannot get warm so I can get under the electric throw and cover up my head and watch something on my phone. It’s an active lifestyle I have.

I need to clean up a couple things in my bedroom mainly where I dumped all the stuff out of the cedar chest. I’m taking to Arizona at least the kitchen is clean, but I’m not getting a lot else done. Sister Fleta is sick and if you think she is hateful regular you should listen to her when she’s sick.

I finally got my phone fixed where I have really again thank goodness because I’m gonna need it when I go on that trip so I can use Google maps. I got worried about it the other day and went to the library and printed the route. It’s been years since I’ve had to print off a route to get somewhere, I love it when the phone just tells me where to go and when to turn.

Yesterday when I had to go to town, I decided I would put on these blue jeans that I have that I’ve been wearing they’re called red bottom that’s the brand and I always wear my pants tight. Everyone knows that, but not to the point that I have to lay down on the bed to button and zip them anymore. I’m past that day and age. So I’ve got all these clothes out over here then I’m taking to Arizona and I’m like oh I want to wear those dark denim red bottom jeans, so I pull them out of the stack and I start putting them on and they’re slim fit tight legged, very stretchy and I get them up to my crotch and all is well and then I went to pull him over my big rear end and  oops I have a problem  They won’t go up I’m like what is going on I I’ve just been laying around for weeks but I can’t put on this much weight because I wore these like a week ago. I keep tugging and pull and poke in the pockets down in and they just are not  going on. I even went in the bathroom. It’s hopped on the scale and I’ve lost about 8 pounds , don’t worry it will come back it’s just cause I’ve been sick. Anyway walk back in the bedroom still don’t have them all the way up and it dawned on me oh foot these are the jeans that I have set over for Lexi that come from Betty‘s granddaughter, and they are size 7…. My I wonder why they wouldn’t fit my rear end. 


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I love you blogging again. Keep it going.