Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 26, 2023

No voice left

 Lex had a volleyball tournament for two days. It was fantastic and I yelled my head off can’t even hardly talk now it got so bad I quit yelling and we just beat on the bleachers. The ref made us stop doing that. I took a bunch of pictures I’m going to try to download some. I don’t know how this is going to work by the way, they did really good and they have some really good players Lex is a sub but she got some playing time and she did great. Made a couple of points. Seth set up some points. Very proud of her. I’m having to do laundry now cause I’m completely out a pajamas would love to take a shower and go right to bed but nothing to wear except jeans. Don’t think I want to sleep in those. The washer is almost done then they go in the dryer. Hooray hooray I am bushed school for the kids tomorrow. I’ll need to take him having a great time and the weather is wonderful.







1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Granny’s love watching their kids.