Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Patience is not my virtual

 Oh, I have been cold for weeks. Knowing that I have this trip coming to Arizona and it’s going to be warm there it’s all I could do from just loading up the car and taking off yesterday afternoon. I knew it was the wrong time a day I didn’t have anything packed. The car is ready though with the fluids and tires taken care of, but I decided against it.

So today I got up and started my planning on getting things gathered up with watt I was gonna pack t….meat getting the two Cedar chest ready to go. . I’ve got to put the meat in to each black contractors bags. I’ve got a put a quail in each one of the cedar chess I need to load the food up. I want to take to eat on the way cause I never stop and eat anywhere. I have a few things to take to the Grandest, so I’ve been going through and piling things around today 

I’ve also vacuumed all my floors. I’ve got a little bit of laundry I want to do I need to iron a couple of things to take with me that’s why I’m taking a suitcase and not just throwing my clothes in a bag.

It’s cold and rainy outside today. No surprise I knew this was coming. I can’t wait to see sunshine sunshine every day.

Bill is been working on my little car. He said it was in a lot better shape than he thought it was a lot of the parts on it are already new he’ll get to return some of the things he’s already bought for it. It kind of worries me that there’s so much new stuff on it especially on the front end, but he says it’s not been in a wreck. He can tell by the hood and the door alignments in the paint job. I’m sure he’s correct he’s pretty smart on those things. He says he thinks someone just took good care of the car lands let’s hope so. Regardless, I’m sure it’ll be in find shake by the time he’s through with it. 

He said this weekend he was going to have Lexi and Seth clean it oh my I’m sure they’ll do a good job but I hate for them to have to work on it. They probably have other things I’d rather do like play video games but maybe granny can do something fun with him while I’m there I hope so, I sure miss him so the only two little ones I’ve got left. The next two are ready to graduate high school in just a few months doesn’t seem possible. 

Kenzie, Michael and Austin they’re already out on their own basically soon Amanda and Benjamin will be gosh how time flies Lexi was excited I was going to bring her a cedar chest. The other one is going to Benjamin for his graduation present. I doubt if he’s too proud of it, but his mother said he would want it Someday 

Well, I got a pot of coffee made and I’m gonna sit here and drink most of it. I already had a little chicken sandwich and took my pills. Hopefully I won’t get sick this time. I’m gonna keep in mind it’s gonna be a wonderful day.

No comments: