Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

No leaks…



 In my water repair yesterday. Kelly called first thing this morning to check on it. I told  him it was holding good. He told me to put some wood underneath the lines before i pile the dirt back in the hall, so it won’t make them sag and  perhaps split them again, hopefully. I will be sure to do that when I feel the hall but didn’t do it today.

Today I went to town first thing this morning and took back all the PCV stuff that we didn’t use yesterday. Got my money back on that. Then I come home and thought a whole bag of chicken legs there must have been about. I put half of them in the Insta pot and made noodles to go with that the other six ice fried up really good for Robert to have. He loves fried chicken legs and I never fried chicken so this is a big treat. Plus, Hannah loves the noodles like I do so they each will have a good meal. Then I boil about a dozen small potatoes just in water in seasoning on top of the stove I took them out once they were done pilled them in aluminum foil. And put a big hunk butter on them. Fleta will enjoy that.

So I text sister just while ago and told her I had food for the kids I like cooking for them especially if it’s something they want to eat.

I’m not Going to do today much today …it’s early enough I could go out fix that pipe and pile alittle dirt in there. I might do that then again I might not.

I clean the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher made my bed this morning. There’s not a lot to do here. Em  won’t be back I think until like the 13th I miss her. I forgot to ask her if Lane thought my blowup up air mattress I gave him was a POS it really was a good mattress a while until he can afford to get in my bed.

Today I have felt much it’s the best I’ve felt in weeks so I imagine the medicine is helping me. I’m very thankful.

I planted some tomato seeds I put them in a couple of containers sitting on a piece of furniture. Fleta gave me I put plastic down first, and then I put a tote lid and  then I put the pans all in the lid and I punched holes in it them . We’ll see if they grow ..

I put them by my sunniest window and turn the heat on in the bathroom for them.

I also just made made power protein bars they’re just little round rolls smaller than a golf the only one I know that would think they were fit to eat would be sister Betty yuck. 

Remember, I’m talking instead of typing so there’s probably lot of mistakes


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Power bars sound very good.

Anonymous said...

That’s what I thought when I taste of these… Only Betty would like these