Total Pageviews

Monday, March 6, 2023

Oh, running water again

 My outside pipe has been leaking for quite a time now it’s not been leaking a whole lot but my last water bill was 46 so I figured it was time to fix it so of course I call on Kelly. I’ll bet he washes his brother and his uncle was still alive every time he gets a call from me. Greg even come up and helped . I didn’t really think he would need to, but it was a good thing he did.  He’s a lot better hand than I am. So we got it fixed then I have water. and new water Spicket outside for this summer it’ll be wonderful and no leaks. 

It’s a beautiful sunny day. Sure didn’t need a coat on Today working out there. I went to town first thing this morning to get parts. Of course Gregory had to go back and get other parts because we didn’t have enough even now I bought more than what we needed. I just didn’t buy enough of the right stuff but no leaks now and we’ve got water.

It was nice to see Kelly again. I wish I took a picture while I was here but I didn’t think of it …that’s me. Slow, old, and forgetful.

Kelly said he’s putting in a garden this year I said good he asked if I was going to and I said no I’m gonna depend on Fleta for tomatoes again that didn’t work out too well last year but it wouldn’t have been any better if I’ve been raising them.

Still planning on my trip to Arizona im leaving on the 22nd. I got my oil changed tires all checked out they check my hoses. I think I’ll be able to make it. I think I’ll probably have to pray the whole way though.

Sister Betty sent me a half gallon quart jar. I’ve washed it. I’m gonna fill it up with grapes and hope they last two weeks I’ve never had half gallon canning jars. These are really nice.

I guess since I’ ve got running water again, I need to go in and wipe down my kitchen sink and countertops. I’ve been able to keep the dishes pretty well wiped out and in the dishwasher gonna have leftovers here in a few minutes I’m a little hungry all in all it’s been a fine day.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

So glad you can wash your hands again! 🤣