Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Beautiful day

 It hit over 70 today. It was a little windy but not too bad. I jerked the wind chime down and threw it on the ground. I’m really tired of the wind. I did do a little trash burning today mostly boxes and I watched it real close because it was a little windy, I piled some big logs on top of it so it wouldn’t blow out pretty soon and they burnt down and all was well. 

And I didn’t clean up the back porch which really needed to be done because if Emily would come in in the dark, she probably kill her self tripping over something. It was quite a mess. I.e. that’s where the boxes come from.

I’m not done a whole lot today a little sick at my stomach from yesterday. Scan. I am feeling a little better though. I did eat some noodles this afternoon before that all I had was crackers after eating yesterday and getting sick twice I decided I probably shouldn’t be eating.

I my kids bought me an 07 PT cruiser. It is really nice and clean bill said it should do me for the rest of my days. I’m sure it will. My old Jeep probably would do me for the rest of my days, but it will be nice to have something better to drive.

I had a PT cruiser once before I did not buy it for myself and I really did not like the car. There was a lot of bad memories that come along with it but I just push that was the side and I’m going to enjoy this one.

I still have not dug a hole out there by my water Spicket. I really need to get that done probably gonna turn off cold again and I won’t even have it started.

I’m watching life below zero on the discovery channel Fleta and I found this one lady Sue fox that he is afraid funny. She is a pretty big hit on the show, but it’s certainly not because of her frontier skills today she’s trying to teach three Little foxes how to hunt she was showing him how to hunker down so they could slip up on something she wasn’t having a lot of success. But she has about as much success, shooting a ptarmigan, which is just a small, white bird. She’s not the best with a gun, but she talks a good talk.

If I would’ve felt better today, I would’ve taken one of my new reclining chairs out and laid in the sun but I just wasn’t up to it today. There will be other days. I don’t know if we’re supposed to have more of those strong winds. I’m sure we will eventually, but I’m going to just enjoy the sun right now. 

No comments: