Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2023

Ahhhhh my mood has changed

 It’s the most beautiful day here the sun shining I had to go to Fayetteville. It was a wonderful day for a drive I was able to keep my window, open the whole way and listen to some tunes, and it was warm and pretty only thing was the inside of my Jeep was a wreak. so when I got home I got the vacuum cleaner our…Took all the junk out threw a bunch of stuff away. Cleaned everything out. Vacuumed everything up. Oh it was just so nice.

I had to have a scan at the doctors office, which didn’t surprise me and they put that dye  in my veins. It always makes me sick for a day or two but I’m fine how could I complain with this lovely day. tonight just in case, I’m gonna put my earphones in my ears and listen to some music when I go to sleep. maybe I won’t wake up to thunderstorms in the house blowing away .

I tracked down the cushions that went to my new lawn chairs that were blown out in the yard. The cushion was up on the hill nothing like wind, but at least I found them and I was good.

Then I got a call from the lady who bought BooBoo and she had the rest of my money so I went over and pick that up and took it up to the bank and deposit. It’s not every day you get money given to you. That was pretty great.

I come home and I was hungry and I sit here thinking what can I eat and then I remembered I had that apple pie I didn’t eat any this morning because I knew it would make me sick so I’m having some right now. It’s pretty good I feel a little guilty that I didn’t give any to Fleta but not much.

Jr called while I was driving over there I didn’t even know he called till I got to the cancer doctor I text him I was at the cancer doctor and he said oh that’s OK it wasn’t anything important. And I said well I should be home around 3 o’clock. I’m gonna build a little fence.  I’ve got a tree I wanna cut down and get some firewood going, but if there’s something important you need me to do I would have time to do that. He didn’t even bother answering  me back … imagine that.

Amy should be coming tomorrow. I need to clean off my back porch. There is so much junk on it there that I’m afraid she’ll trip over something coming in the back door. so maybe I can get that cleaned up first thing in the morning and it’s supposed to be pretty I hope I feel like they can cause I need to dig out that Spicket in the yard. 

But for the rest of the day, I’m just going to enjoy my front door being open and the sun coming through my front door and windows. Absolutely love this..


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Love you Sister. Love you in a good mood.