Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2022

Long time no post

 Bill went to work for Amazon. I am so glad for him.

Had a little male yorkie May 25 th.

Fleta


and kids are on vacation for another week or so. That makes me boss at my house … lol

Today I fixed my Jeep door handle and put the door panel on so now I have door handle and can roll the windows up and down. I was so excited I washed the Jeep. 

This afternoon I painted the rest of the west side of the house and 3 sides of the shed. I would have finished it but it was to dark. 

It’s dry and hot here. I have been watering Fleta’s plants. Hopefully I can keep them all alive. I have ordered me another garden hose so I will be able to water my plants without carrying water.It will be here tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You are doing good. Work, work,work.