Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2022

The 4th of July..

 I have been thinking a lot today about my brothers and sisters that have passed away. I’m not sure why but could be because it’s so close to the day Clayton passed away. 

All of my brothers were very different but they all cared about family. We are all close in that regard. I can see that  trait in many of our children …I think I see this most in Fleta’s boy JR. He sure takes care of me. 

Three of us sisters remain and we are all different also. But old Sister was the most different from each of us. She had a hard life. She raised good kids. None of them were ever in any trouble and they would do anything for their Mamma. She was very good to me. Daddy always said  Patsy and I were alike. I never really saw that. She was much tougher than I am. 

Well this too shall pass. Tomorrow is another day.




1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I love you. If we were alike it wouldn’t be good.