Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2022

The Best Day

 I moved mountains today …. Painted on house… fixed ceiling in back room… worked in yard… fed birds…,and Bill sent me a new phone… I am in 7th heaven…

It was a beautiful day here Greg mowed my yard… thank you very much…

No pups yet from the dog but they are in there they will come out eventually…

Took a pic of woodpecker eating  our of hummer feeder with my new phone it takes great pics… this woodpecker eats out of the feeder several times a day….

Fleta bought me sunflower seeds today .. I have the best sisters…

I really just have the best life … got to face time again today with the grandest… oh I love it… she was taking a bath…well





tomorrow I hope I get a lot done again… God is good….

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Rain coming today. No more painting.