Total Pageviews

Friday, December 21, 2018

Almost Christmas...

It is quiet here at my house sister is over in Japan about now. I know she will just have the best time first of all she's going to see her special Grand boy but then again she just loves to travel.

Me I'm cleaning house little by little getting rid of stuff ...straightening up drawers.

I've got the very last of my lard in a Crock-Pot rendering today. Out of these Hogs I got 4 gallon of lard plus I made a batch of soap. I had bought my perfume oil and used it in the soap and it smells wonderful. The soap in this fragrance usually sells for $15 a bar. Needless to say I could not afford that. Then today I decided I was going to make some bath bombs and I useed my fragrance in those too and they turned out wonderful. They are very easy to make I couldn't believe it.

I'm hungry and I don't want to cook and sister fleta's not home so I can't bum off of her. I may just have a bowl of cereal

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Merry Christmas!

Winnie said...

Merry Christmas Helen...are you taking care of Robert and Hannah?i