Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Yesterday..

We thought it was over but no... one more day of beautiful weather. It is going to be hard when the cold comes back.

It's 54 right now. It was in toe 70's yesterday. I cleaned up sticks and limbs out of the yard and burned rhem... oh what a great day!

Today I repotted some plants. This weather makes me want to plant something. I cleaned up my tomato patch yesterday. I hope to have lots of tomatoes this year. I still have canned tomatoes from last year.  Ahhh life is good.

I refilled my bird feeders again today. I have been filling them every other day. I do love watching the birds. Thank goodness I have a dog. On cold days he is the only reason I go outside.

We have not had any baby goats yet. We lost a mama probably  from breathing issues.

The trees are starting to bud some. I wish they would wait. They will get bit...as mama used to say. Oh I wonder if I will have lilacs this year....we can only dream.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So good to hear what you are doing. Yes, these last few days were so beautiful.

Winnie said...

60’s yesterday and now they are predicting snow for the Chiefs game Saturday...then back to 50 Monday....just crazy. But of ourselves tdumpster says we do not have climate change....I really dislike him🤪