Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Another day

Another tired day I do not know what's wrong with me I went back to the doctor yesterday she put me on more antibiotics I still just do not have any energy and I'm coughing and just can't hardly go at all.

Billy got a new house he is a first-time home buyer he is so proud I am so proud for his children they finally have a stable place where they can stay just their family each of the kids have a bedroom a fenced backyard with block and I am just so proud. The backyard is just dirt right now but they own a huge dog so it would probably do no good to have Landscaping. Their front yard is beautiful it has a 2-car garage for Billy to hide all of his junk stuff in. The rest of the non-running Vehicles he owns will need to just stay at Michaels whether he likes it or not.

We are doing VBS right now it is just all I can do to get it done. I can't imagine what a hard time fleta is having. Sunday night I fell asleep at 3 in the afternoon and did not wake up till 15 to 6. I was to bring food of course I had nothing done my kitchen was a mess. I hopped up made it there in time did not comb  my hair but you really can't tell a difference with this haircut. the kids enjoyed the food so I guess it was okay. Yesterday morning I went over and cleaned the church I come home and cook the food at 3 I went back to church and this time I lay down in one of the pews and went to sleep. In the meantime I had gone to the doctor and Harrison and she gave me a shot and put me on more antibiotic. I better get well soon I'm supposed to be heading to Arizona and Washington in like a week.

When I came home last night at 9 my dog was not in the yard I drove the neighbors could not find the dog this morning got out looking for her again fleta said she had been at her house. She's on the zip line now she may have to stay there all her life nothing makes me more mad than a dog that will not stay home. I've just had to be gone so much the last few days I guess she thought she would find a new home somewhere. Today she's been barking wanting off the line I go outside and talk to her ask her what she's barking at when she says nothing I tell her to shut up.

Today I am fixing sub sandwitches for the kids and fleta brought home 26 really nice breast fillets that were breded  and cooked I'm going to reheat those and have buns for those we're going to have chips. And sister Joyce the is going to take care of everything else hooray hooray. Tomorrow is Wednesday I think we're to have chicken again from fleta I'm not for sure. Fletas gone today to take George to the doctor in Fayetteville I hope they are able to give him something that will make him breathe a little better. I do not know why he is not got one of those breathing machines like I have where you put the medicine in it and breathe it for like 10 minutes and you cough up a lung but he doesn't have one of those.

It's hard to believe my Kenzie is going to be graduating high school and I have lived to see the day. At one time I did not think I would see her graduate 6th grade because I was so sick. The old house in Arkansas has done me good.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

i am not sick and I don't do much. I think what I havebis called laziness.

Home place looks homey!

Winnie said...

Mike finally went back to the Dr today...I swear he has had this stuff about as long as you. This time the Dr put him on A z pack....with three (total) strong pills. He just has the most awful sinus drainage and he gets these awful coughing fits...he has lost all energy. He walks with two cains...because he has not had his hip replaced yet. He is having heart issues...so more and more big tests. It looks very doubtful that I will make it down for the BBQ....bimmeršŸ˜¢