Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 4, 2017

VBS At Coin Church

Started tonight...after church barb and brenda came to see me...I loved it.i was laying on the couch when they come ,resting. I enjoy their visit so much when they left I thought all I'll just lay back down and rest for a little while I I woke up at 15 to 6 VBS starts at 6:30 I had not made a thing I was supposed to make and my kitchen was a mess look like a storm blew through . I jumped up running in there got to throw into things together fleta stop by to pick me up I said oh no I'm going to be little late I got it done believe it or not and was there in time which was 6:30 it was amazing. So tonight I come home and I clean the nasty kitchen which I should have done before I started cooking today for church but I did not have time so I now have the cupcakes done for tomorrow. I'm going to take them with me in the morning and put them in the fridge at church cuz I've got to clean up there's grass in mess everywhere and it's up to me to do. Which I don't mind I hope to leave the house about 7 then I can come home and take another nap but I better set an alarm. I am making cupcakes tomorrow that are decorated and shells and cheese you know our theme is like under the sea fleta is getting starfish chicken from work YooHoo yoohoo and then we have leftover cookies and things like that pickles so we'll be good.... Tuesday then I have plans for that food Wednesday fleta bringing chicken again Thursday sister Joyce is doing ice cream and cake for someone's 50th anniversary and then Friday it's another potluck I'd say we got it covered. Now I have to give a big shout-out to sister fleta tonight she made lanyards and name tags and they were a huge hit tomorrow night she starts the t-shirts I'm going to try to round up some hangers and stuff that might help her. But she seems to have it all under control. Who would have thought that this would be her phone. Thank you to Cheryl and for all of the details you made fleta got some spray to attach them to the shirts it works great. By the way we're needing about 10 or 15 more for the 4th of July I've got to get you that information of what fleta wants to do but all in all it was a great day a big success the kids had fun and I think they learned a little something. I learned that if I lay down at 3 to take a nap and want to be up by 5 I better set an alarm. I just can't wait to our July 1st get together

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I pray your little Lord's school will enrich all those that attend and that the workers can gain from the toil in God's Garden.