Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

A great day

My son Billy at 35 years of age now owns his first home I am so proud for him and his three children I pray if they will have a wonderful life that God will watch over them and protect them and bless them. I hope this home will be a peaceful place for all of them to stay it will be a sanctuary all evil. His sisters have been a blessing on this. And I am so so so thankful to them. My greatest wish on my dying bed is that my children will band together and have family Harmony. I feel today I'm closer to this and I've ever been in my life. Thank you Jesus for all you've done to me I love you with all my heart I thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me and there is nothing greater then your love for me and my loved one God rings Racine amen

No comments: