Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

It's late and I am up..

I made cinnamon rolls tonight. The kind I let sit in the frig overnight...Well they are supposed to stay in the frig but Missy's 2 frigs are full...I have rolled  them out and have them sliced and in pans...I covered them with saran warm...like I always do then I pit them out on her patio table and layed the chair cushions over them...I turned on the porch light...Moved all of the chairs away from the table, opened the  blinds so I could watch them and I think I will sleep down stairs tonight...


Anyway I just got all of the mess cleaned...I swept and moped the floor after making a mess...I took out the trash and now I am doing a load of wash including all the towels and dish cloths I dirtied today...


Burney is not conceding Iowa...If it turns out the count is right and Hill won I think it will make him look bad...good...But not as bad as Trump.


Tomorrow is Benjamin's  birthday and we have a big day planned...He helped me fill party bags tonight for his class and Missy is having pizza for the class tomorrow...The kids will love it...The teacher will act like he does...LOL


Thursday...Home Sweet Home...but it sure was sunny here today...



2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I bet the sun feels good sitting outside there, but just think soon it will be 110!degrees out there!

Erin said...

I may work in Carroll County one day next week. I'll call you if I get close to your house so you can fix me lunch. haha j/k