Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Iowa...

For weeks I have been dreading Trump winning the Rep nomination...Now since he lost Iowa so gracefully I am wondering if he wants to be president at all or if he is just been causing a stir to get the Republicans to vote...Oh what a shame that would be...Because I sure do not want to see Cruz in there either... What I have been hoping for is that Cruz would barely beat Donald and he would run as an independent...Yes I know he signed that paper stating he would not but he has a gazillion lawyers....saying the things he does he has to....and I think could beat that....worse case tho is  he was just running to get Cruz elected... Oh wouldn't it be nice to see those Republican votes split...LOL


On the up side Hillary won Iowa...barely but won...and I did not think she would...Notice Betty...in 1 add FOR Hillary she is ALMOST throwing her hands in the air ...they are only half way up...stating "What does it really matter anyway." Guess Bill said let's get it out there in the best light before the Republicans use it against us...LOL My advice to Hillary...stick tight to Obama and Bill....They both still have favor with the American people...And remember Bill...the book stated you said if you die it's worth about a million votes for Hillary... We all have to do our part!


Be home in 2 days....yeah....But it will be cold...

2 comments:

Winnie said...

You know I am a happy camper😉

Galla Creek said...

Bill looks like he could die any minute!