Total Pageviews

Friday, February 5, 2016

Home again....

I got home yesterday about 2 and I have been going ever since...First thing I did was pick up all the wood out of the yard and start a fire ...then I filled all the bird feeders. I guess it must have been close to 5 before I took my bags inside the house...


I then dumped all of the shipped boxes out on the floor and then moved all of the stuff to Betty's couch. Then I vacuumed my bedroom, living room, and bath room and cleaned the bathroom. It was very dusty.


I put some things away but still had a big mess. I got up about 3 this Morning and hung up all my clothes and put the things in the drawers. I messed around till a little before 5 and then went back to bed. I got up again at 7..


At 8 I went to JR's house and cleaned and did laundry till 2:30. I got his house cleaned and ironed all of his new dress shirts,  I cleaned his bedding. I did this for his Birthday... There is nothing in the world I could have bought for him that he does not all ready have.... and then came home took a shower and went to pick up Em about 3:15.


After I got home I completely cleaned the frig...oh it was a mess...but empty...and Completely cleaned my kitchen...I feel a n lot better now..


On the way home Em and I stopped by the bank and grocery store and I got just 4 or 5 things. Tomorrow Fleet and I are going to Harrison she is getting steaks for JR'S b-day and I am buying groceries..


It is so good to be home..I still have Gilbert's coffee table loaded down...Mostly with my toiletries that I need to put away but it is not bothering me tonight so that will wait for another day..


It was so good to see all of the kids and grand kids but it is great to be home....There is a lot to be done but all I have is time...So it's all good...


I have found no signs of mice but I sucked up enough bead lady bugs to fill the Dyson canister 3 times...It was dirty here..


It's only 7:30 but I am taking a hot bath and going to bed...God is good today!

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad to have you home again.

Winnie said...

So glad you are home🎉😉