Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 10, 2015

So Excited..

My battery in my lap top has been bad for over a year... A new battery was like 50 bucks and Fleta said, and she was right, it was silly to spend 50 on a battery on such an old lap top...But this week I saw one on Amazon for 17...and  Kris gets free shiping....There was also a blue tooth thing to make my lap top connect with my phone and it was only 7.. so Iordered both...Oh life is good...My battery had gotten so bad if iot came unpluged for even a few seconds it shiut down...now iot says I have 2 grs of net time..love it..


I am still sick but plugging along...yesterday I dug out the sewer line to my room...about 30' but remember I was digging in sand basically..


So since I did that yesterday today I was bad...layed around all day will be better tomorrow...


Fleta got my package...I still have to get one off to Bill...I am so slow...Kris needs to send one and I am adding mine in hers...so it is her fault Austin will not have a present by his b-day..


I am going to take a hot bath and get to bed...love to everyone...


an after thought...My new phone...second new one in 2 weeks....will stay charged for 2 days...yeah....
Winnie Jo...loved the decorations...I have done a lot but noit taken pictures...but Iwill...
Fleta loved picture of Hannah on your header...such joy in her...love it...


Don't worry about me I am OK



3 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

u r really hard on electronics.

I will open package when I get home today at NOON....

Galla Creek said...

So good for you to get all your gadgets fixed because without them we don't hear from you,
Be glad when you are getting well.

Winnie said...

So happy to hear about you...so glad you have all your gadgets up to date....feel better soon cuz...cuz I love you💓