Total Pageviews

Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday cold and wet..

well, not cold, cold, probably in the 40's somewhere...but it is wet as always...not  raining just wet.

When I woke up this morning I think I am finally feeling better. I layed around for 2 days doing almost nothing except staying in my room. yesterday I knew the house would be upside down today so I gave Kenzie 20 bucks to clean it...Since the 2 grown ups and Michael were gone all day it is pretty much spotless. So I have another day of pretty much rest. Just clean up from the kids breakfast, vacuum, pick up a little and I am back to my room till  about 4. That is easy.

I did get Hannah's and Roberts Christmas stuff sent and I have Bills ready to go. Melissa did their shopping for me which really helped. I will go out and mail Bills this morning.

Winnie Jo I so hope you are feeling better. Worry makes you old and wrinkled so snap out of that...lol

I had a dream  about Clayton last night. that old poot.

My phone and lap top are running great. I did not realize just how bad they were till I got them fixed. Oh Fleta the lap top battery was so worth 17 bucks. I love Amazon. Especially since Kris has that free shipping like Betty. Arizona Prime costs 99 bucks a year but I could see how it is well worth it if you use them. I think that also lets you watch a bunch of free movies. Just since I have been here Kris has gotten 6 packages sent free. Shipping costs so much these days.

I have a cute little tree up in my room and I would snap a picture of it but the room over on that side is a mess. I have been sewing and I can not sew and be neat. Today I am going to make Amanda a doll wardrobe to hold her American Girl doll clothes.I am going to decoupage cloth over it. Kenzie's tables turned out great and I got them both of them for a dollar at a garage sale.






1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad to hear what you are up to. Keep plugging along.