Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday...

I took Emmie shopping today and to pick up a friend to spend the night. I went by Michael's and picked up this wreath that I got for 40% off. Lisa Sigmond and some other woman made this throw for Fleta  I am going to display it on this wreath. I am not going to hang it there but I am not quiet sure where as of yet. Maybe over my bed. I also will add a bow I think and maybe some dried flowers. Not sure yet. It is a work in progress.
 
 Sister Betty brought me this great leather couch. It is so comfortable. I  just love it. Erin, Betty, George, Fleta, and I could not get it through the living room door. It took Jr about 3 minutes to get it in all by himself. Brains and brawn... Anyway...Thank you Betty and Erin.
Fleta let me have Daddy's rocker. I sit in it all of the time. She told me she would want it back one day so I could not die in it. She said if I felt like I was going to die I needed to go lay in the bath tub. That would be the best place.  She is a very compassionate person.

2 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

On second thought, Helen, if you get to feeling bad, throw that dead grape vine on the floor and throw the dead throw over it before you lie down.

Galla Creek said...

The couch is a little saggy because a fat girl
Sat and laid on it
Sometimes if I can't sleep I get up and lay on the couc and I can go back to sleep the couch is sagging a little because of that

I fan apple butter on toast for breakfast
About a half cup of it
Did u say u did not put much sugar! Lol