Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Cool weather

Yes has been the most beautiful week it is been cool every day. Great for sitting outside and reading.

My hip is really not hurting at all anymore. So it must be healing up pretty good.

Robert had a birthday He turned 17 he is almost wrong.

I took Greg down to Harrison today he has a torn ligament I believe and they’re going to do micro scopic surgery on the 18th it shouldn’t be any big deal hopefully and I’ll get to take him and harass him all the way down there and all the way back.

Today Mackenzie text me while I was out we do video chat. She wanted to shell me Wrenley‘s first library visit. She loved the books. I will post a picture of her on this post that Mackenzie sent me.

I speak to Betty almost every day she has been just working and working. She especially is doing a lot of outside work. And every day she says what are you doing today and I reply nothing. It’s a shame that that does not even make me feel bad.

I am going to town tomorrow to the library see if I can find a couple of books to read while I’m sitting around doing nothing and I think I’ll go through the house and do that house beautiful thing since it’s not really dirty and not too cluttered it shouldn’t take long maybe I can make it look so much better. 

My yard is what really needs work but I am not going to get out there and do it and take a chance on hurting my hip is Soon.  so I’m just gonna sit and enjoy the cool weather.

Fleta has been working harder than usual at work. I think they have some new products going out and maybe some new rules. I don’t think they affect her job necessarily but she’s in a room with three or four other bosses and I think they’re a little stressed. I might try to spend my lunch hour sitting in my car napping if I were her. 

I’m not even going to proofread this Betty can call me tomorrow and tell me my mistakes.



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Oh, my, Wrenley has really grown. She is so much bigger. What’s going to do today?