Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2022

Beautiful weather

 It has been nice and cool for about a week now. It has been really nice. Betty has been working outside every day. I have not. I have injured my hip bone again. Apparently I had a small crack sometime in the past it was healed but I hit it and it cracked again. This time it really hurt. But I have been going to the doc and getting treatments and it only hurt for a few days unless I do something to it again it is healing. In the meantime I don’t think I’ll be doing much outside except sitting. I tried to run the weed eater a few days ago and ran out of string after a few minutes. When I sat down to string it I decided I should not be doing this. Today I put it back in the shed. 

So I have been sitting on the porch and not doing much else. I do have 2 books to read.  In a bit I’m going to burn the trash… big whoop! The house is pretty much cleaned up so there is not a lot to do there. 

The old dog and me are just pretty much sitting around. It’s an exciting life at this house. 

Winnie Jo and Mike did come for a few days and I enjoyed that. I am glad my hip was not hurt then. A few days ago they sent me some lovely silk flowers to add to my casket florals. They are lovely. 

Wrenley turned 1 on Aug. 30th. She has finally started wearing size 12 month clothes. When she was here in July she was wearing 0 to 3 month size. She is growing! 

I now have a cedar chest for Lexas, Amanda, and Wrenley sitting around the house. I have not gotten all of the stuff to start on my casket but the batting should make it today. That will at least give me a project. 

Well, onward and upward… to me that means get off the couch!

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You’ve done enough to rest a while.