Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Been a long time

 Since I have posted.


Brother Gilbert passed August 3, 2021. We three sisters really miss him. He sure was good to me, better than I deserved.

Mackenzie is going to have a baby around the middle of September. I guess out of us three sisters I will be the only one that is a great Granny. Kenzie married earlier this year. I attended the wedding she married an Afro American. So I also will be the only one in the family to have a black grand child. They are all really excited in Washington state.


It’s the middle of summer and it’s pretty warm and we could use some rain.  Fleta bought and planted tomatoes for me in the yard. They are doing really good. 


God has blessed me.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It’s good to see you post. May our lives always be linked like a chain. Makes us stronger.