Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 20, 2021

GOODBY ARIZONA

 Tomorrow at this time I will be back in Arkansas. It has been over 6 months since I have been home. I have really missed home. I am do ready to be there.


I have noticed I have a few more health issues and I think this will be the last time I see this state. But as Patsy always said ....you cant just die cause you want to. 


Bill came over today to tell me goodby. It was a little sad.


BILL has promised me he will look after Missy.  I am holding him to that.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

My sister finally quit going to Texas in the winter when she was 87 I think. The last several years she was a widow and drove all that way alone. I sure did like having a warm place to visit in the winter sometimes.

Galla Creek said...

Be nice to touch Arkansas diet, won’t it.