Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 13, 2020

From My Computer

Green Forest Library has 5 hot spot boxes. That is not the true name of them but it is a hot spot thing you can take home and use for 7 days.  I had to put my name on a list to get this and it took just over a week. When I went in all of them were checked out and I was number 7 on the wait list. It came in last night but they called me today. Fleta was number 8 on the list cause I put her name just after me...lol.
I came home and downloaded a bunch of books to the kindle Bill gave me a few months ago. I had only downloaded to it once and I used Fleta's internet. This runs much faster. At first I did not think it would hook up to my computer because I got an error message but when I told Fleta she said it will and sure enough when I tried again it hooked up.  It is so nice to have internet..

For those that do not know I have a new puppy. She is a little Yorkie. We  will see how this works out. I have never been much of a fan of house dogs. Hopefully I will get her house trained...So far she has mostly been in a pen and outside. I am definitely not going to let her pee on my floor. She is only 9 weeks.

The Presidential race really has me disappointed. . I am afraid at this point we do not have anyone to beat Trump.....The queer winning Iowa really did me in. I put  things like this on my blog cause mainly only family read this. If anyone is offended you need to go to another blog.

It is supposed to get cold here tonight, 16 degrees. I will certainly leave my water running tonight. I feel bad for sister having to get up and go to work in this but she would rather stay home on a nice day than when it is so cold.

I planted some lettuce last week and put plastic containers over the seed. It is starting to come up but I wonder if will survive tonight. We will see.

I went to AZ on the 17th of Jan. to take my kids each a pig. Rhea and Marvin drove me. On the was home I got really sick with sinus and bronchitis. I think I am about over it. I went to urgent care and then later to the doc here. I took my last pill today. I hope it is over with. We will see.

I finally ordered Dish Television in Jan. there is not a lot to watch. It is very sad.

Fleta stops by almost every day at 1 when she gets off work. Today she is going back to town because Hannah has practice and she is taking her food.  She will pick up Robert and take him to Sonic. Robert will like that.

That's all for today.
I inserted a picture of Girl, I took it with the computer...It is not very good.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am so excited. I hope you can get a box every once in a while so you can update us on your life.

I doubt the queer can win. We are at the bottom of the barrel.