Total Pageviews

Friday, February 14, 2020

Cold today...

I have been out several times to let the dog pee. plus I went to Fleta's this morning and hooked her hot spot and my hot spot ( since Green Forest only gets 5) to her TV and put  Netflix on her TV so the kids can watch movies this weekend while it is so cold out.

Betty I have decided Fleta and I need to Share hot spots. She can use it after work and I can use it all day while she is at work.  So we just have to get on different weeks which will not be hard to do. That will give me fast interned 2 weeks out of the month. Unless a whole bunch of other people sign up.  I hope no one else wants them...LOL Anyway if more people sign up I will still get it more than I used to ....which was never.  I am not sure how much Fleta likes it but she did have it hooked up in her room. So she has at least tried it.

Today is valentines day. I hope the kids have a good day at school passing out their goodies. A picture popped up on my phone today from this day in 2012 it was Benjamin ..He was so small.  AND CUTE.

I cleaned my kitchen 3 days ago. It has stayed clean since I have not cooked anything.

I was looking on my computer for the picture of Benjamin on valentines day 2012 and did not find it but ran across these ....Benjamin at school and Austin and me at one of Bill's friends wedding....such cute kids...these were in 2011... Austin is a SR this year and he is working at Discount Tire and he is driving. Benjamin is a Freshman and will be driving in a year. Benjamin can't wait.

Fleta is going to Walmart after work and asked if I needed anything. I racked my brain and only came up with a loaf of white bread. I love for her to pick stuff up for me cause I never pay for it. That's a pretty swell deal.

Well time to take the pup out again.






2 comments:

Winnie said...

I hope it is a little warmer down there...we still have the grass still covered with snow, but streets are good. The kids didn’t have school yesterday because of the sub zero temp and windchill. Live usually much cuz! 😘

Galla Creek said...

So glad to hear from you. Hope no one wants the hot spots but the sisters.