Total Pageviews

Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday...

And we're still having nice weather December 1st I can't believe it it's not that cold yet.

Kelly, Tony, and Gilbert are headed down somewhere to go coon hunting I don't know if it's Tennessee or Louisiana not too far away. They had a rough start getting off today Kelly had to go buy two batteries for his rig and a fuel filter. I'm sure he is still complaining about it and trying to get his brother to pay for it. Tony is taking his own rig down there cuz he's only going to stay like 2 days. I'm sure Tony told him I don't even need you. I know brother will have a good time. I did my part I made them cinnamon roll and banana bread. I think Kelly wanted it cuz he come over here and asked me to do it for Tony. I think he thinks I like Tony better than him.

Tomorrow is Hannah's birthday she will be 11 happy birthday Hannah. Fleta and I are taking some kids up to Branson to Wild World to have her birthday party. Hannah is really looking forward to it. I'm sure fleta is really dreading it.

Fleta had me make three cinnamon rings for her work she's treating them to dessert and pizza today. I got them done and took them to her last night and put in her truck. Hannah helped me put them in and I told her to be sure and tell Grandma that they were in there. She did not. So fleta stopped by this morning pulled into my yard I was awake but not up. I guess when she opened her back door she seen them all sitting there in the truck seat. So she just drove away. They looked really pretty I hope it tasted good. And of course I took one to Tony's house plus I made banana bread for all of them.

I just have one hog left. Gilbert will have it butchered after the first of the year. It was just not as big as my other ones and I said let's keep it a little longer. But they sure were fat so he may not want to keep it too much longer.

Kelly brought his momma dog and three puppies over here for me to take care of while he's gone. He will be gone 9 days. I think they are 5 weeks old now so when he leaves to take them home I'll just get to keep mine. And I can tell already Betty Jean is correct it's going to be a lot of trouble. I hope I don't let it pick up any bad habits.

Gregory is home till about the first of the year. Hopefully he'll get another job then. In the meantime he's doing all of George's chores. He just took my big trash off my burn barrel was pretty full and he emptied fletas today also.

We're all doing fine down here below the hill. And Christmas will be here before you know it.

Clayton and Patsy have been gone 3 years already. It just does not seem possible.

Cheryl Ann's husband came yesterday and got some Barnwood out of the barn. I'm sure this spring or summer Junior will push it over and set it on fire. The only reason we've let it go this long is because we had the pigs.

I have not put up any Christmas decorations yet I guess I should do that because Hannah and those little girls will be up sometime tomorrow evening and want to play games. It would be nice to have the house decorated for her.

Missy, being so sweet offered to buy me a ticket out to see her since Gregory was here. But I still have one hog and a pup I guess I better stay close to home.

I told her over spring break fleta and the kids are thinking about flying out there. She said good they would have a nice time going to the heated pool. That boy of ours does love to swim. He has no form in swimming but he stays up and can get across the pool. God love him.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad to hear about your corner of the world.

You ought to go to Missy's .... Greg can do your chores.

Winnie said...

Good to hear about all the neat things going on with you...I think you need to stay around for Fleta and those wonderful kids. I think this first big holiday will be tough❣️