Total Pageviews

Monday, October 30, 2017

Trump ...

Well again Donald Trump is on the hot seat... And still he is bringing up crooked Hillary ... I am a die-hard Democrat it has been a year since I have thought about her except every time Donald Trump brings up her name... I'm sure pretty soon it's going to be  Hilary... who... Perhaps he should be talking about something else. This is really getting old he won... We concede he won... Hillary concedes he won... He is the only one that is still beating that dead horse... I just do not understand.

And I had a fabulous day I hope Gilbert did we went down to Harrison we got a bed from Erin put up in Hannah's room put up fleta curtains we got barn wood to put up the curtain hangers against the wall to hang the curtains on it looks marvelous... It was so great that we used the barn wood. Next week Gilbert is coming back and I'm going to instruct him on how to do Junior's toilet properly I am sure he can hardly wait ... I may have to pull up youtube.... junior makes fun of me every time I pull up YouTube on how to do something.

Gilbert did not go home until about 4 but we had to do a lot of running around we didn't actually start to work until about noon or later we had to stop and see Tony had to go to the hardware store had to go to Erin's I wanted him to be gone by the time Fleta got home cuz I was going to take full credit for everything done ...but no he was still here ...so I did not get full credit as a matter of fact I got very little credit maybe even none,

Hannah was even home before he left so he got full credit for putting up her bed. Blah blah blah oh but it does look great. I made Hannah marshmallow treats to night for her lunch tomorrow. Robert is really wanting to have a friend spend the night. Fleet and I have a little boy in my new church I guess we're going to try that.

Betty is very worried that I will get tired of looking after the children. I told her... do you not think fleta gets tired of looking after the children.... yes we all get tired of looking after children but it's just something we have to do so get over it.

I think she is afraid one day I will just be up and gone apparently she has no idea how much I feel I owe to my sister fleta. The one who worked at the chicken plant when she weighed about 90 pounds pulling crops till her hands bled. Then she would give Daddy and Mama her money to buy food for her four younger siblings. She looked after Daddy through his illness that I do not know how anyone could have possibly done that job. She buried Debbie and Mom and Daddy. She let Clayton live in this house for free for 25 years. And now she lets me live here for free. If I work the rest of my days doing something for her I could not begin to make up what she has done for me in my lifetime. I will be forever grateful to my sister fleta. And Betty needs not worry about me getting too tired looking after grandkids. I have a purpose.

No comments: