Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

My backside to the fire

I'm down at Fletas this morning and she has her stove on... it's on the wall. I love backing up to it it is so warm. Not quite like the old wood stove in the house but I guess the best next thing. I go over and sit on the couch a little while and then I come back over to the wall furnace turn and turn and turn getting each side warm I guess it's pretty nice using someone else's Heat.

Gilbert really did a great job putting up boards and fleta curtains. We haven't made a curtain to go above the kitchen sink yet. But I wanted to take a picture of the boards he took out of the old barn. When we were taking them out I told him I said well we'll need to paint them ... I knew fleta had some paint... but once he put them on the wall I thought they  are so pretty I would never paint them. I took this picture and it really does not do it justice but maybe you can kind of see the pattern and how nice they look. I did a great job instructing.

No comments: