Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sunny Beautiful day....

I did a few things today.....I painted the front door again. I also touched up some wood work and trim that had gotten scuffed..

I worked on the back porch and put up burlap on the inside of the window that is to the back side of the stove...I know that does not make sense  but all you saw was the back side of sheet rock  .. I am now going to put some hooks on the window frame...add wire and hang pictures on it with little clothes pens. .

I also made sure all of the feeders for the birds were full. It is supposed to be cold tomorrow. ..

Then I got this log and drilled holes in it and attached my walnut cracker with long screws...I had to try it out and it works great.. I have 2 five gallon buckets  of walnuts on the back porch. Wish Barb would pick them out for me.... BTW I need a horse shoe nail  and I do not gave one.

I made baked custard. ..just because I like it...lol

I made a big pot of beans and added spice  by adding polish hot sausage and 3 frozen hot peppers I had frozen a bunch from my plants last year. . I am going to make some Chile  for a bake sale for Fleta to take your work Thursday..

Tony will be over to see me tomorrow....I will love that.
I am posting thus from my phone...let me see if I can post a picture.  I used to know how.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Tony is going to have a grandson, burly Rudd Wade!
Pick out those walnuts.

Glad you are busy!