Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Happy Birthday ...

to my sweet, sweet sister, Betty...Who has 5 grand kids that are just awesome...The 2 I have are just in awe when I tell them stories about us 3 sisters...Today we played Annie over....I was on the lower side of the house....It used to be easier... I know it did...plus it was me against 3 kids....we had been to the pool 2 hours...McDonalds plus an hour at the park...


Now mind you at  the park and pool all I did was sit and cheer lead but that was a job...Clayton climbed on the hay, we caught a FAST turtle and sent it home with Clayton plus we played ball. ball and more ball until finally Robert threw it into the barb wire fence and popped it...Thank Heaven!


Anyway Sister I hope you have had a good day...You raised 2 wonderful girls that are carrying on the Powell traditions....Blood above all!


And our Clayton just has the BEST name...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Thank you for expanding Clayton and Greta's lives.