Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Working..

 The back porch done ..all I can do...a few things left for Gilbert
 They are these long boards you see on the left..He will put 1 across that ugly seam in the paneling and the rest on the ceiling where it is starting to sag. I have them painted and ready for him..
 some red..
 Georges tractor tire to hold my water hose...and Betty the white gate from the new barn... George also came and lifted the lower side of the pipe gate...I piled rocks under it...It was leaning down hill really bad

We have gotten a few tomatoes...

I have a few things blooming and a quilt drying on the fence...Today I took Emily to town because she is going to Bergman for volley ball...Then I went over and cleaned the church...then I cleaned JR's house. I came back home and I have worked around here all morning.
Melissa and all of her crew got home from Hawaii today... they had a blast and did a lot of things..Snorkeling, surfing, boating, pearl harbor, rode horses, hiked, played and played in the ocean, went to a Lou owl . rode in 4 airplanes..I can't remember what else but there was more. So glad they had a good time.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

The back porch is so nice. Love the stanchion gate. Thee falling down pipe looks square now!

Everything is all spruced up!!! So nice to see everything.