Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday Night Church... Pizza

is enjoyable for me. It is geared towards the kids. I love seeing all of the kids there. tonight Robert asked the Preacher if he could hold the flag...He is blooming right before our eyes....


On Wednesday night we feed everyone. The preachers wife often makes the food. Sometimes someone volunteers. Tonight Fleta used Greg's money and he bought Little Ceasers for everyone....The kids loved it and of course the Preacher announced Robert and Hannah's Daddy bought the pizza...Hannah beamed. Fleta bought 12 pizza's and 3 bread sticks. The 3 bread sticks was just right but we could have gotten by on 8 pizza's and that would have been plenty for everyone...So now that 'it is written' we will remember next time 8 will be plenty...Also we had little cups of ice cream and they worked really well.


We have a Bible study on Wed. night. I like the workbooks for this class much better than the one we use on Sunday.


Tomorrow morning I will go clean the church and then I am going to Branson is JR's white truck and pick up a window I had replaced for the Living room. Someone broke it last summer when they were cleaning the windows...You know the Landlord did not think they were responsible for fixing it....It was almost like they think they could get ANYONE to rent this for the price I pay....


We have had a lot of rain...Everything is so green and the grass in the pasture is higher than the horses belly. It looks very inviting but I know it is full of ticks and chiggers...I have got to start doing something. I find I am sitting a lot like Clayton.


And I was thinking today...Fleta is walking 100 miles a month. Just think how many miles she could log if she was not working 8 hours every day. She could have walked where ever she is going by now...In that book by Grandma Atwood I think she hiked 20 miles on a good day. It is harder to walk on a trail than the road. But ole Fleet could do it.



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Grandma was the age of Fleta when she walked the entire that entire trail..67 years young.

Gregory was the hit of the party!