Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 9, 2015

A full week...

I have been busy...I have worked outside quiet a bit this week. I hauled some dirt and put in the yard. Repaired some fence. Cut some limbs with the saw. Dug up grass along the fence. Mowed the grass. Took my car to Branson to get the back window repaired. Looked after Hannah and Robert some. Ran Emily around. I planted 5 tomato plants and 1 hot pepper in Clayton's big pots,  plus put up panels to keep the goats out.  I dug up part of the lilac bush roots and planted them in the yard where the Mimosa tree died... Believe it or not it may live.  Climbed in the attic and set off wasp bombs...wasps fell out of the ceiling by the hand fulls. I put up my squirrel feeder from Betty. I dug up several big roots and rocks in the yard, now the mower can go over it better.I knocked plaster off the house (outside) in  a couple of places where it was swelled out and coming off. I put chicken wire back up and now I am going to patch It today. Gilbert gave me cement stuff to do it with, I sewed Radish and lettuce seed in my planter. I delivered flowers to grave sites. Cooked a little. Cleaned the church today. Lazied around some too.. Helped JR order plane tickets to get Lane home May 22-25.. Realized I would be having an anniversary in a few days...Don't feel sad one bit. When I was married I used to dread them. 
I got good news that Cheryl Ann is going to be a grandma again...Victoria is pregnant. And I downloaded  some pics from my phone.
The weather is beautiful. All in all...It's just a good life.

This was taken on my last trip to AZ.. It is Austin and Seth, Bill's 2 boys. We had been to the beach. This was taken in Missy's back yard.
 Some dirt over the drain pipes...I need more.But I caused a problem with George's tractor tire...It's fixed now..But look how clean it is behind the house.
 Some dirt over the low spot Clayton always parked his truck...
 Pat's stone her boys bought...

Tony got Pat's just like Janet's.
 The back of Clayton's and Richard's stone.
 Betty did good on Clay's stone.


Sister  Debby's stone...The Best! Fleta planted the Peonies years ago..It smells so good.




1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Love u sis.