Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fleta's Grand Boy is here...

Lane this morning...I did make them breakfast
 He is kind of buff...
 in the front yard by the tree
 Acting like his Grandma...He did this one for Emily..
 I took Lane and his buddy over to Bills...They are going to a car show here in Mesa..The kids were dressed so cute. I had Missy's camera so I shot some pics..Here they are on Bill's motorcycle.
 Seth...what hair
 Seth, hugging or attacking Lexi...
 Lexi and you can see  Bill, Lane, His buddy, and Kimmie in the background
 Lexi loved her earings...
 This morning I went to out favorite good will store....It was half price Sat...I needed a rolling bag to take some stuff home. I got this for 7.50...The wheels and handle work great...Oh and it does not smell like anything bad,,,No smoke even..
It is sunny here in AZ... I am driving out to Queen Creek and see my friend Marty Trout. She is a very good friend to me.  I am ready to be home but it is nice here.

 Missy bought a ham for me to cook for those boys tomorrow...I am making home made rolls..

Benjamin is with his dad this weekend.
All is well here..

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad missy welcomed lane and his friend.
I am cooking ham too!