Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Almost...

Easter weekend.... Fleta's Grand son will be here sometime tomorrow....evening I guess. He is getting a ride with someone and he is bringing a buddy with him. I guess he will be here till Sunday. I don't have anything big planned. I am cooking a ham for Easter dinner. We will grill ribs or steak one night. maybe he will enjoy going to the beach...There is often a volley ball game with kids his age or a little older...Maybe we will go down there.  I wish I had something great to do but I can't think of anything.


Benjamin will be at his dad's and will be back ere Monday after school...Then I will be leaving a week from this Saturday. It will be nice to get home. I have enjoyed my time this winter.


We had grilled steak last night and tonight I toasted garlic bread, sliced some thin steak, tomatoes, and topped it with mozzarella cheese and re toasted it. It was really good.


Tomorrow is an early day for Fleta. I hope she has a great weekend. I will enjoy her boy.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I hope u have a great Easter.