Total Pageviews

Friday, March 6, 2015

Sunshine...

Makes me smile..

What a beautiful day here today. I did not do anything outside...Instead I stayed in and did some phone calls I have put off for months...Since I was no longer living in AZ I had to choose a new Medicare insurance. My old one did not just follow me. The good one is I got a better one than what I had befor and I can choose a Doc in or out of network at the same price. That was good... If there is a MD Anderson in AR my ins will let me go there if I can talk MD into taking me.That is If I go that route. In the mean time I chose rebecca Simmons of Harrison as my primary...I will call Monday and make an appointment. I can also change drs at will...I guess that is good since I do not really know any and have not researched any. But on the long term, Hospice House in Fayettiville, still looks like my shining star..

So it is the weekend here. Darrel will be home all weekend plus Kris...I think I will stay outside and in my room all weekend...

Going to take a picture of the boat and get it on for sale....

5 comments:

Erin said...

it's Rebecca Simon. Her nurse is Rebekah Powell -- Mom can tell you who she married. Dr Simon is a good choice and there is a Hospice House in Harrison

Galla Creek said...

Erin knows it all she is my primary care nurse!!!

Galla Creek said...

Eddie Powell's wife's name is Rebekah...but don't know if this is who this lady is or not.

Galla Creek said...

I don't think this rebekah is ours.

Galla Creek said...

Wrong again she is ours