Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 7, 2015

It is sad...

THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE POSTING...Bet that headline got your attention...


I have done very little today...got up and went grocery shopping with Kris...This is s 4 hour ordeal... She shops for 2 weeks and we went to 3 stores...We had just barely gotten out of the driveway and she realized she did not have her cell phone...I told her 'good.'   so we went on. Darrel was home with all 4 kids...When we pulled back into the drive way at 1 PM she had 4 kids all surrounding her GRIPING because she did not take her phone and they all needed to speak to her about something important like....How do we turn on a light....and other equally urgent things that only she could tend to...and I do mean they were griping...WELL...as you can imagine I sorted that out right fast...soon 2 were crying and the 2 teenagers were mad...but Kris had a abundance of kids carrying in groceries...putting them away....cleaning up and vacuuming the floors, cleaning off the counters and table plus emptying the dish washer... within minutes of me speaking!!!! Sometimes it does not go over well with Granny when young ones are showing no respect...


After the house was cleaned and everything put away they all got to go outside...and stay... It was beautiful....I dyed Kris's hair...They Kris, Darrel, and mac went to the sporting goods store for some softball things...


The other 3 and I went outside and bagged up yard waste, split and stacked wood, cleaned out the burn pit....and did a little tilling in the yard...we mainly worked slowly and talked and had a good time. All was forgotten about the fussing...


Then Kris and Darrel brought home take out and we ate...I cleaned up the mess and then I came  out to my room and took a nice hot bath and now Amanda has had hers. So we are ready for bed.


Tomorrow is Church but I am not going because I have been a little under the weather.


I just can't tell you how nice the weather has been for the last few days...Tons of sunshine...Tomorrow darrel is taking his boat out and going fishing...

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I stayed outside all day. Among other things I cleaned my back porch so I wll have a good place to.....ah....sit!

Winnie said...

Helen...did you get my message last week?