Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 21, 2015

HIGHLIGHTS...

Amanda's party... at the pool for 2 hours..

Kenzie, the coordinator, did a great job keeping every one happy.. Kenzie giving Amanda a lift in the pool.
 The cake...a bottle of nail polish...
 Drinks...everyone could have used a nip I think..
 Dancing on the bed...
 Amanda in the back row....she did not have on her towel..

 Facials....
The girls were still awake at 2 AM... I am not sure when they all passed out.. Then Kris went to the store and got doughnuts for breakfast...If she had not done that they would of all had to go into her house for breakfast..
Amanda said it was the best party ever... When they first got here we had a campfire and roasted hot dogs and smores...They ran and played...Then we all went to the pool... They were all soooo good..All the food we made went over big.. They were hungry I guess.
Then it was to end at 11 this morning...But they were not gone till noon...By then I had all of their bags packed and waiting on the curb..
It is almost 3 now and I have cleaned up all of the mess....washed all of the bed linens... I have Kenzie's friend over here pulling 100 staples out of the wood ceiling...

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You are surely a "party planner". I think I am a party "pooper".

It looks like Amanda loved it...you have made another memory for her to remember you by. You are the best Granny of all!

Winnie said...

I sure was thinking about you all and hoping the party was a blast.....Betty said it so right...you are the best Grannies!😘

Winnie said...

Sorry...autocorrect...Granny😘