Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Birthday, Amanda...

Today she is double digits same as Benjamin..


All the kids and big people are outside this morning working...Except me...I guess I am special.. I did not even get out of bed to make coffee till just now.


Actually I was on the net for a while this morning. I went to Pat's blog again this morning. I go there often to get to all of ours still. Not every day but often. Yesterday I noticed Pat was still having lots of visitors to her site. Some  one from Redmond WA is on there a lot...My Sisters would think it is one of Kris's bunch but it is not.


After Pat died I went to her blog and visited people's sites she had tagged.... They had been on her site and said they hoped she started blogging more like she used to... On their site she said something like...since Brother Clayton died I just do not feel like doing anything anymore. ...It really hit her hard when brother died. It did all of us.   Sisters, you all know I have shotgun tagged on being the next to go so don't take it hard when it happens to me... Being the only one standing behind the Powell  head stone while Erin takes the picture will be no great prize.


So, Wednesday evening I will be in AZ for 2 weeks. I am not sure what I will do there for 2 weeks but I intend to come home with a tan. It is already about to hit 100...


I have had a good time up here in WA. The weather has been pretty nice. I got to be here for my 2 girl's birthdays... I got to see Benjamin turn 10 in AZ  ... So all in all it has been good.  Since '07 I never thought I would get to see my Kenzie Girl turn 16. I am Blessed today.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I go to Pat's site just to see if she might come back and make a post...about once a week I check. So far nothing there.

Glad you are getting to rest today.