Total Pageviews

Monday, February 2, 2015

Sunny Arizona...

Benjamin and I had a great day. I walked him to school this morning and I took him spaghetti for lunch. We made an executive decision that he would come home with me at 1. so that is what we did. He was missing several assignments that he had not turned in. We rounded them all up....at least I think, It was a little confusing... and have them all done and ready to turn in tomorrow.

This picture was taken in the back yard this evening. it is warm and sunny here.

Benjamin's hair has turned really dark....and after a trip to Sally's Beauty supply, and an hour of Missy's time, mine has too...

Tomorrow is Benjamin's Birthday. He will be 10. We have a party planned for school. Then a family party at Missy's house.

Only been here a day but I have done several things and saw several old friends.  I am making a cake but I do not have any of the stuff yet. I do not have any transportation till Missy gets off work. But she will be  home Tomorrow so I could go in the morning.

Missy will  be home soon.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

One way to keep you off the road is not having a car!
Happy birthday Benjamin. Age of Sigrid.

Winnie said...

Tell Benjamin to have a wonderful Birthday....what kind of a cake do you have planned?