Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Not in Arkansas

This is a view of Kris's front yard I used a prong rake behind the mower and dug up most of the moss. Then I spread stuff on the yard to kill what was left.
 Kris bought this for Darrel for Christmas. I like it.
 The side yard with the old chicken house. Darrel wants to tear it down....Me I keep thinking it must be good for something...It is not falling down.
 Fleta this is the canvas shed like the one I bought to put my car in...This one is over 3 years old. But it is in the trees to break the wind I guess.
 This last week when I walk into the house I think...My the yard looks nice. The trash bin for yard waste is full..Friday it will be dumped and I will pick up all the piles of moss and yard mess.
 Kris cooking something....always....since she has 7 people to feed...
 This bush is beside my room between me and the canvas shed...It is so pretty. Kris has several blooming plants but this thing is always the first thing to bloom..
Kris did not work yesterday....First time since I got up here. So we run around. She had a white cloth table cloth on her 7 foot kitchen table. Of course no one could eat on it....So at meal time it got pushed up to the middle. Kris likes to change decorations with the season so she wanted a Saint Pattys day table cloth....Instead we bought heavy clear plastic at the cloth center. We left the white table cloth on. went to the dollar store and got some shamrock decoration and put on the table on the white cloth and then put the plastic clear table cloth over that...It looks great and now she can just put Easter decorations on it when Saint Pattys Day is over....I thought of it...

Yesterday we also went to Ross and Kris bought several new tops. She has lost quiet a bit of weight and needed some new tops....She went from x-large to Medium.

Today Kris goes to work at noon. She got all of the kids off for school and now she is going to the gym.

Amanda is learning to swim. We have made 2 trips to the pool. She now will get all of the way under the water. Darrel signed her up for swim lessons in March. I will be able to take her to all of the lessons except the last one. Kris can get her to that one.

I read some yesterday and today I want to finish that book Betty refereed me to.

I am going to sew a backing on a curtain for Kris today. I took it down 2 days ago. I am determined to do it today.

We are having left overs for supper...That means no pots and pans to wash but lots of plastic containers from the frig.

I cut my hair last night and Kenzie texture cut it for me....It looks and feels very good. Missy colored it for me while I was in AZ.

Sisters and Winnie Jo ...don't freeze to death while I am gone!


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Kris looks great. I know she feels better with some weight off. I keep adding wt I will be glad when the weather is Warner here.

The yard looks great.

Galla Creek said...

Wanted to add that I am so happy you are giving Amanda a chance to learn to swim. She will recall this in her old age and remember that you helped her learn to swim.