Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy Wednesday...

I got the kids off to school this morning and started working in the yard...I mixed up moss be gone and sprayed all of the bricks around the yard. I cleaned everything up and was ready to jump in the shower when I got a call from the nurse at Amanda's school. Amanda had 103 temp. So I got her home and tended to and I have messed around in my room ever since. That's OK because it is a rainy day. She can not go to school tomorrow even if the fever went away today...She has to be temp free for 24 hrs before returning to school. So tomorrow she will be home with me. She is still running a temp...I keep dosing her with Tylenol and Motrin..


When Darrel got home he went to the store and bought the kids the new Hero movie...I do not like cartoon movies but the 2 little ones are in my room watching it. I am waiting to see if I can tell where the song by our distant relative is playing... Not sure yet...sad since Months ago I went to YouTube and listened to it...


We are having left overs again tonight...I may trot myself to Taco Bell for a dollar something...We have no beans...I need to cook some tomorrow...good idea...Tomorrow beans for me..


I Emailed Fleta today. She is fine even tho we have not had a post since the eagle picture. I wonder if the kids are going to Church tonight. Last night Emily texed me that she had a Choir thing at the school and Granny and Pa went.


I have been going to Church just down the road from this house...I miss the Coin Church...especially the Preacher and his sweet wife.


I checked flights home today...There was a flight from Phx to Springfield for less than 60 bucks...It was sometime in the middle of April. That is longer than I wanted before going home. Darrel keeps telling me He would buy me another ticket from here to Phx if I wanted to stay past 3-25...But I think I will be ready to get home. And I hate to waste my ticket I all ready paid for.  There is a lot for me to do here but I imagine there is a thing or two I could be doing at home too...


Did I mention I cut my hair and Kenzie textured it and it looks and feels great...Standing on it's ends again...Yeah...


It's almost 5 so I guess Kris is home by now....I thin k I will leave the little ones out here watching the movie and go into the house for a bit....



2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you are there to take care of Amanda. You are a lot of help to kris.

You are boss of the moss!

Winnie said...

Hope Amanda is better...check pics on FB of my Cindy singing on stage tonight in the school play where she teaches. Phil's song is at the beginning of the movie..."Top of the World"...his album has done really well.